Thursday, April 16, 2009

Preview!

So Fresno State has something called "Vintage Days". I attended the first of these today and found out that the first day technically isn't part of Vintage Days. There were a bunch of useless arts and crafts (you know, like lawn windmills that are painted like ducks and the moving part makes it look like the duck is running when the wind blows). It reminded me of fairs my mother would take me to when I was little. Maybe tomorrow will have a little more of a youthful flair eh?

One of the booths had carved wooden signs. I had the Fresnikon this time and even took pictures... but I forgot that I let someone borrow the USB cable for it. Anyway, one of the sets of signs had couples, and, surprisingly enough, one of those read "Obama and Michelle." Wow! A redneck shoutout to the new prez!

Then again, his first name isn't Obama. Correctly it would be "Barack and Michelle". Or, I guess, "Obama and Obama", which would be kind of like "Gumble to Gumble".

Tomorrow should prove to be much more "vintage". It's been a rough week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call these grapes?