Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thwarted again!

My grand escape plan failed, so I'm stuck here again for another year. I apologize for the lack of updates, I'll be much more busy this summer than I was in the spring.

FSU sent me the world's most hilarious crime alert a few days ago:

Crime Alert

Forcible Fondling

Wednesday, May 27th at approximately 5:25 p.m. a report came in to the University Police Department from a woman walking in front of Science I building. A man came up behind her and touched her buttocks. The man then fled the scene towards the Science I building.

Suspect Information
Light Skinned Male
Age: Mid-twenties
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 150lbs
Dark Hair, approximately 3” long, clean shaven
wearing a short sleeve white polo shirt

Bear with me, I will pick up the 'No soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call these grapes?