Friday, June 5, 2009

Excitement in the air...

Now that I've broken the seal, might as well keep laying it on VSP. Takada has a new column up (which I haven't read yet) that I will now make fun of.

Let's see........ oh here's one!

My countdown to football season has begun. And there are plenty of questions that I can’t wait to see answered, unless any of you can answer them for me.

So if I can answer the questions then you CAN wait to see them answered. I love statements like this.

4-Will Fresno City College get over the hump and win a bowl game for the first time since 2003?

They have bowls at the FBS (Fooball Bowl Subdivision) level and playoffs at the FCS (Football Championship Subdivision), D-II, and D-III levels. I guess they make it symmetrical by returning to bowls at the WGAF (Who gives a fuck) level.

11-Is Pat Hill going to use Ebahn Feathers in the pistol formation?

Is George Takada an idiot?

13-Will Fresno State win the WAC for the first time since 1997?

Here is where Takada makes the real web gem. We last won the WAC in 1999, and Colorado State won it in 1997. It took me less than 30 seconds to look that up... sigh

16-Is Tom Brandstater an NFL caliber quarterback?

I know you want to wait if I know the answer, but 'No.

Okay, enough of this. I'm bordering on violating an important rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call these grapes?