Sunday, August 16, 2009

March to the Guillotine


The sounds of Berlioz, written so many eons ago... could only have been meant to describe my dread at returning to the 'No, kicking and screaming.


My return flight arrives in the city one hour after my first meeting starts. My flight will simply be 'delayed' and I'll move in while dealing with my first work week. There is not an ounce of regret in my frame here, as the alternative would have me there already.

This has been a pleasant summer, one where the everyday has become magnificent, (I have friends to talk to at night!) and you-know-where became like a nightmare....

Alas, the summer was the temporary escape, not the permanent solution.

9 months, 9 months and I'll be free of it forever. Let's turn over a new leaf, lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call these grapes?