Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fresnomore's #1 fan!

Here he is, the lone worshipper of all things Fresnomore (and all things um, heroin) Heroinhead. I'd like to thank the academy, this is very fitting for a blog of this nature.


I need to ween myself of caffeine, as I have crashed before the time even came to update this thing.

Thanks again to heroinhead for becoming fresnomore's first follower. You are... quite interesting.

Spring football practice began yesterday. Checking out these pictures, if you go about 2/3rds of the way you down you get a picture of Derek Carr and Ryan Colburn with the caption "Ryan Colburn back to back with Carr."

It's like a wet-dream for overzealous, obsessive Fresno State fans (which is good, because I doubt they're getting much action), kind of reminds me of a scene from Requiem for a Dream.

"Groooooooooooooooooooooooooss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You call these grapes?